Monday, December 27, 2010

Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning

The 2nd book in Moning's Fever series is also really good, probably better because it's not as slow as the first one. But alas, I am tired(it is almost 2 in the morning, and I did have 7 kids under my roof and in my care today), so you get a straight from the author's website synopsis. Sorry folks. (Not like I think anyone reads this blog anyway. lol!)


"Mackayla Lane's ordinary life underwent a complete makeover when she landed on Ireland's shores and was plunged into a dark, deadly realm unlike any she ever imagined. In her fight to stay alive, Mac must find the Sinsar Dubh—a million-year old book of the blackest magic imaginable that holds the key to power over both the worlds of Fae and Man. Pursued by Fae assassins, surrounded by mysterious figures she knows she cannot trust, Mac finds herself torn between two deadly and irresistible men: V'lane, the insatiable Fae, who can turn sensual arousal into an obsession for any woman; and the ever-inscrutable Jericho Barrons, a man as alluring as he is mysterious."

And in my own words, read it, despite the cheesy synopsis I just posted. I'm going to climb my pregnant, tired butt into bed after a potty pit-stop. And maybe, just maybe, tomorrow I'll feel like doing the rest of the books in my own words. Otherwise, be prepared for the same kind of entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment